Monday, February 18, 2013

YET Another Star-Trail!

I know I promised I wouldn't, but the sky was so clear and starry on Sunday night that I couldn't resist leaving out my camera in Clyne Woods for a few hours - whilst I relaxed at home watching the snooker on T.V.! Unfortunately, the night was very windy, meaning that all the trees' branches are blurred when viewed on the original large version - even the trunks (the main tree in shot was swaying alarmingly above me!). However, hopefully it doesn't look too bad on this small version:


It seems like a good spot for this sort of photography, so I'll try it again when the wind dies down.

5 comments:

  1. WOW....i like this Jeremy....it's so beautiful.

    Greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very impressive Jeremy!

    You're very brave leaving expensive equipment unattended. I'm sure if I did that it would disappear however remote and uninhabited the area.

    ReplyDelete