Saturday, September 01, 2012

Badger in the Suburbs

Just a quick post before I go off to watch the football.
I recently set up my trail camera in a field about a mile from home, just to see if the foxes that were active there earlier in the summer were still there. I left a little food in front of the camera to attract in any passing wildlife. No Foxes appeared, but, surprisingly as this is a suburban area, a Badger came to help itself to the goodies. After seeing this, I've left out food most nights for the last week, enabling me to obtain this footage:



4 comments:

  1. Great footage Jeremy.
    I hope England follow Wale's lead, and decide not to slaughter these lovely animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was well worth the trouble. A beautiful beast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeremy
    Great movie! Soooo cute!
    Have a nice weekend
    Yvonne & Raphael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. So nice that you left some food and that the badger appreciated it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete